Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Florida

Well we had a great time in Florida. It was a real blast. I'm not going to write about it here, because I've already written about it somewhere else. If you want to read the whole story beginning to end, it's in my "Trip Report" here on the DIBB website (Disney Information Bulletin Board). The DIBB is a fantastic resource on all things Disney and helped me enor-mouse-ly with tips and tricks for the holiday.

To read the report you'll probably have to register with the DIBB, but it's free and you won't get bombarded with email from them.

Alternatively, if you don't want to read the details (but trust me, some of the ride descriptions are worth it), you can just check out the 60 or so best photos from the several hundred I took at the link below.

Enjoy!

The best photos

No comments: