Friday, October 16, 2009

Palm Pre

So today's the day the Palm Pre hit the O2 stores. The coverage has been no-where near aswide as when the iPhone arrived, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

On some of the sites I visit (PDA247, Palm-Mac) there has been muted interest. One of the PDA247 regulars said they were in a store and had one in their hand, but my guess is they didn't take the plunge.

Personally, I was intersted when the Pre was first announced way back at the beginning of the year, but it's been so long coming any excitement I had has long since dissipated. As things stand, I'm very happy with my iPhone almost a year into my contract, and not really in the slightest bit interested or excited by any other platforms or devices to want to move. I've got another 8 months or so on my contract anyway, and will be happy to see that out and re-assess in the spring.

However, if someone out there would like to get a Pre and test drive it, I'd still be interested to hear how it goes in real life!

No comments: