Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Done again

After having my credit card compromised a couple of weeks ago, I had a call from the bank today to say my debit card had also suffered the same fate. Apparently is was another Vodafone PAYG top up for £30 - same as last time.

By all accounts this happened between 6 and 7 this morning, and the bank rang me at about 10 past eight. Highly efficient I must say.

This is a right pain in the arse though. At least my new credit card has come through, so I'm not totally stuffed. I've always been very careful (or so I thought) with my card payments. I think this was all the result of an online transaction, but can't be sure. I always use websites I've either used before, or have a "good" reputation (whatever you read into that), but I think I'm going to be a bit more careful (paranoid) from now on.

No comments: