Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Jingle bells and all that. Christmas comes but once a year, although this year's gone so fast I'd swear we've had two Christmases in the last twelve months...

Anyway, it's almost upon us, and though I've got to go to work tomorrow (Boo!) I doubt there'll actually be much work done, and all being well I'll get a reasonable early finish in.

Then it's a lovely break as I don't have to be back in until 5th January, and boy am I going to make the most of it!

I'm sure I'll get around to the odd post, but they'll probably be fewer and further between than usual, not that they're that frequent anyway!

So, I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish my reader a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. No seriously, both of you. Ha ha! No, everyone of course, and a special mention to a couple of people who I come into digital contact with a bit more often than others. Murray over at Palm-Mac, and David over at Palmblogging - hope you both have a good one, and take it easy come Hogmanay! And Shaun and the crew over at PDA247

And anyone else who happens to drop by.

I'm off for a mince pie and a sherry.....

No comments: