Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time to move on

I think I'm going to flog my HTC S710 (Vox) on ebay. I've had it just under a year (eons compared to some smartphone users who change their phones weekly or monthly - are you watching Murray and Shaun?).

I used it in anger only for about 4 months though before I got my Centro. Since then (February) it's been in the drawer. I get it out once in a blue moon, charge it, fiddle with it and then put it back in the drawer.

It's OK. But it's just not got it over the Centro. I'm not sure if it's the Win Mob, or it's something to do with the hardware design or both.

Anyway, there's no point in it gathering dust when I could sell it, bank the cash and put it towards, oooh, I don't know... maybe a Treo Pro or iphone.....

I'll probably get round to it over the weekend.

No comments: