Friday, April 04, 2008

Sorry I don't get it

Here's part of a post someone sen to Palm Addicts.

"Yesterday I had my iPhone checking email over EDGE almost all day. I spent 2 hours and 10 minutes actually talking on the phone. I listened to MP3s for about 5 hours. After all this, I ended the day with 70% of my battery remaining. Granted, I had BT turned off as my headset was at home, but on average, leaving BT on all the time only seems to cut about 20% of my battery life. Compare this to my Treo 680 which under similar circumstances normally left me with only 20% to 30% of my battery at the end of the day."

So, what's the big deal here? His iphone has more juice left at the end of the day than his Treo 680. And...?

I bet he tops both up at the end of the day. It's not as if you get "carry over points" for not using all your battery. D'oh!

No comments: