Monday, April 07, 2008

C'mon the Dons!

One of my favourite Palm sites, and one that I generally visit daily is Palmblogging. David, the site host is an avid user and fan of all things mobile and especially Palm, not just the current crop of devices as his current step back into using a Handspring device shows.

He has been kind enough to make some very positive comments about this blog which is one of his stop-off's on his trawl through various blogs/rss feeds, and he's also been very supportive on Palmblogging of the Bluebirds cup run as they've been on their road to Wembley As he's also a loyal Aberdeen fan, I feel it only right therefore to reciprocate my support for his team, the "Dons" in their great cup run - they play Queen of the South this weekend in the semi-final of the Scottish equivalent of the FA Cup after bundling out Celtic in the last round.

I can't say I know a great deal about either Aberdeen or the Dons, or Scottish football at all, other than the big two are supposed to be Celtic & Rangers. Nevertheless, here's wishing the Don's the best of luck this weekend, and I hope they and their fans are as happy next Monday morning as I am today!

No comments: