Thursday, February 28, 2008

Misc stuff - it's a busy old week

  • Still thinking about a Centro......shall I, shan't I
  • Won at skittles last night. Haven't had chance to update the site yet. Probably be tomorrow. I started well but finished crap. Could be dropped next week.
  • Cricket nets tonight. That should damn near kill me. I don't suppose I'll be playing this summer now I've had provisional news on my op, but then I can hardly run anyway! Bones have been aching today, so a hard hour in the nets will really be a tonic. Maybe I'll just watch.
  • Helping out with some junior cricket coaching at Sophia Gardens Indoor Cricket Centre tomorrow.
  • City play Leicester at home on Saturday - seems ages since we walloped Wolves.
  • More junior coaching on Sunday (our club this time)
  • Back to work on Monday for a rest!

No comments: